|Costas A. Apostolis, MD, FACOG, FPMRS|
|Jennifer Winning, WHNP-BC|
|Kelly Roberts, APRN-CNP|
Urinary incontinence, or loss of bladder control, may make laughing or sneezing embarrassing. Approximately 30% of women suffer from some form of urinary leakage and it can happen to women very early on in their lives.
While come common factors affect pelvic health, including age, childbirth and previous abdominal surgeries, these are not simply a part of aging and are not normal in women at any age.
The first step to better pelvic health begins with an evaluation by a qualified physician.
Our urogynecology and women’s health providers offer services for women throughout Summit County and Northeast Ohio with treatment for a wide variety of urogynecologic disorders including:
- Urinary incontinence
- Overactive Bladder
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Uterine fibroids
- Irregular menstrual bleeding
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Urethral diverticulum
- Blood in the urine (micro/gross hematuria)
- Vaginal dryness
- Pain with Intercourse
- Vaginal / Rectal fistulas
- Chronic constipation
- Rectal prolapse
- Fecal Incontinence
We also have onsite nurse practitioners available for general gynecologic care and annual wellness visits.
The type of care you can expect from our staff:
- To have your concerns heard and answer all of your questions before you leave the office
- Specialized surgical training for minimally invasive options
- A strong emphasis on pelvic floor therapy and education, so that you have the tools you need for the best outcome possible
- A relaxed, private and comfortable atmosphere to receive the care you need
Learn more about Dr. Apostolis, his team and detailed services at Summit Urogynecology
Endocrinology Providers:Costas A. Apostolis, MD, FACOG, FPMRS
Jennifer Winning, WHNP-BC
Kelly Roberts, APRN-CNP